1. 68% of pet owners consider pets as members of the family.
29% of people admitting they sing to their pet and 27% celebrating pets' birthdays with a party.
2. 54% of dog owners, 41% of cat owners, 25% of bird owners and 23% of small animal owners will purchase holiday gifts for their pets.
3. Nearly 50% of people use baby talk with pets, and 28% even talk to their pets on the phone or answering machine.
4. Almost 80% of people allow pets to sleep with them, while 37% carry pictures of pets in their wallets.
5. Most of the pet owners have dogs (71%), and more than half have cats (54%), with fish, birds, donkeys, reptiles and hamsters following behind.
6. People are more and more go e-shopping their dog clothes. The online eshopping trend is only getting trendy with more fashion brand joining the dog clothes world.