Dog coats have come a long way in their function, style, and material. Today's dog coats are not just a cute accessory, but rather than serving as a real protection to dogs in winter time.
There are plenty of choices when making a decision on dog coat. Make sure you obtain the right measurement of your dog first, and make the comparison between the sizes provided by manufacturers. Drop by to a local pet shop if you can, and try on the coat with your dog to see its fit.
Dogrich Siberian Winter Dog Coat, Mocha
- Finished collar ring cut for quick, easy leash handling
- Pull over hood to protect your dog from the harsh weather
- Adjustable Waist provides snug fit and ultimate comfort
XL Tan Corduroy Fleece Ranch Dog Coat
- XL fits 24" length
- Sleeveless design with tan fleece lining, berber- trimmed collar, and double pockets with brass rivets
- Fastens with VelcroŽ from neck to belly, with leash hole and high cut belly for comfort and convenience